This is a "digital downloadable" product that you will download directly to your computer.
No product is shipped to you.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS.
If you have any questions you may email us at
or call our office at 205.362.7133
The kingdom of God is righteousness, peace, and joy, the opposite of depression and anxiety. Joy and peace should be the normal state of those who are in Christ Jesus. For many, this is only a theoretical concept that applies to others, and the purpose of this book is to outline practical steps to make joy and peace obtainable.
Is your life defined by joy?
So many people miss out on experiencing consistent joy in their lives because the toxic thoughts they embrace open doors to anxiety and depression.
In ReNew, Julie Winter leads you through the Biblical solution: Renewing your mind. Discover how your thoughts can determine the measure of joy you experience and the level of victory you achieve.
Through easy-to read, powerful chapters, you will learn to:
- Break agreement with toxic thinking by learning how to take your thoughts captive and surrender them to Christ
- Understanding the three "trees of your mind" and protect yourself from poisonous trees of unbelief and unforgiveness
- Receive healing by releasing forgiveness
- Keep your thought life healthy, nourished, and destiny-focused
- Sustain joy through a correct view of your identity in Christ
- Wear the Armor of God and use each item to dismantle lies aimed at your destiny
- Activate the power of declaring Scripture, remembering testimonies, and releasing thanksgiving
- Break free from shame, guilt and other strongholds that the enemy uses to keep you in bondage
A renewed mind is your weapon against the enemy's lies and the key to walking in Supernatural joy!
[Featuring Action Points and Reflection Questions for further study and application.]