You can be the leader you were meant to be!
Discover who you are and learn what you need to learn. This is the
secret of effective leadership. It takes courage, but God knows how to
Every day every person is tested. It may be your marriage, career,
relationships, security, reputation, family, finances, or your faith.
Passing tests allows you to move on, to take steps forward to meet the
next challenge with total success.
There is a great need for leaders today who have been willing to be
examined by the tests of life. Author Larry Kreider shares 21 tests that
he faced, along with dozens of others' stories who went through testing
and emerged victoriously.
You should be very happy when you experience many kinds of
troubles, because you know that the testing of your faith will develop
more endurance. Endure...you will have everything; you will need nothing —James 1:2-4 (PEB).
- Releasing test: Great leaders know how to empower others.
- Dependency test: An effective leader depends on help from God.
- Conflict test: A wise leader embraces healthy confrontation.
- Vision test: Successful leaders inspire others with a vision.
- Integrity test: Credible leaders are the same in public as in private.
These 21 tests allow the Lord to develop your attitude, character,
and abilities-you will be prepared for the leadership role He has for
you in your family, business, community or church!
- The Calling Test: An effective leader will discover his calling and trust God to manifest it.
- The Humility Test: Effective leaders give credit to others.
- The Teamwork Test: An effective leader finds a way for his team to win.
- The Releasing Test: An effective leader knows how to empower others.
- The Priorities Test: An effective leader determines what his priorities are in life.
- The Transition Test: An effective leader understands and leads the process of change.
- The Criticism Test: An effective leader accepts criticism and grows in the process.
- The Dependency Test: An effective leader depends on help from God.
- The Conflict Test: An effective leader embraces healthy confrontation.
- The Vision Test: Effective leaders inspire and articulate a vision and bring others with them.
- The Love Test: An effective leader makes decisions motivated by love.
- The Integrity Test: Effective leaders are the same in public as in private.
- The Security Test: Effective leaders find security in who they are, not in what they do.
- The Grace Test: Effective leaders know success depends on the grace of God.
- The Expectations Test: Effective leaders avoid unmet expectations
- The Finance Test: Effective leaders take fiscal responsibility for their mission.
- The Comparison Test: Effective leaders only compare up.
- The Perseverance Test: Effective leaders refuse to quit!
- The Success Test: Effective leaders never forget where they came from
- The Timing Test: Effective leaders understand times and seasons.
- The Kingdom Test: An effective leader focuses on the eternal Kingdom.
PDF File Size: 2.05 MB